Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

How to remove rear inner door panel on a 2011 Ford Edge to

Customer Question

how to remove rear inner door panel on a 2011 Ford Edge to replace latch
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

I have sent you that information in your first post. See the link below for the information you need.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/ea92ad27ba6a487cad01e89250757a59

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The information you requested is posted on your first question, click the blue link and you will be able to access it.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Please return to your first post and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want an answer your link will not open on my laptop.
Send the schematics by email or something
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Start with making sure you not behind a firewall and if it still will not work then I am allowed to have your email after you accept additional service. If you return to your first post we can work from there , Try them in this link. The links need to be copied and pasted to your browser to open and viewed,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Door%20trim%20panel%20Nov%2023.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Door%20latch%20Nov%2023.pdf

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Where you able to open the files now?

Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Marvin, My name is ***** ***** I will be calling you as per your request. What is your phone number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Opened looks like what O'reilly gave me, I'll look at it closer and get back to you
Thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The steps I sent you are direct from Ford. let me know if you need more information and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant get to the latch because of the black panel behind the trim panel.
It has the handle and all attached to it, can not find what is holding it, I removed the 10 bolts but something still holding it in the middle, Im afraid to pull it to hard ????
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If you have all the bolts out the panel should pop off. Try prying on it a small section at a time, it may have some sealer on it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

As long as you are sure you removed all the bolts it should come off.