James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Where is the relay located on a 99 F350? My Haynes manual

Customer Question

Where is the flasher relay located on a 99 F350? My Haynes manual says it's on the right side of the steering column under the instrument panel. My issue is the hazard light and brake light fuse blew and the turn signals don't work. Replaced the blown fuses and got the hazards and brake lights fixed, but still no turn signals. That fuse seems fine, so my next guess is the flasher relay.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your flasher relay is under the radio in a small relay panel.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to pull the trim off to get to it or can I just pull out the ash tray?
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

I like to go through the radio myself. If you have the garbage bag hold on your dash. You can remove it and access the relay also.