Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
I prefer the vacuum method over the method like bleeding brakes. I use a vacuum pump on the reservoir and put the system into a 15 inhg of vacuum then pump the clutch pedal full stroke 10 times rapid then release the vacuum and pump it 10 more times. I do this 3 times and 9 out of 10 times its bleed.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.