How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23821
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2006 ford crown Victoria P71 Police interceptor, I

Customer Question

I have a 2006 ford crown Victoria P71 Police interceptor, I need to replace the intake manifold, it's leaking coolant from the rear of the engine passenger side, I'm wondering if they make an aluminum intake manifold for this year make and model, I'm having a hard time finding one past a 2004
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. They do not make an aluminum replacement for that year, but Dorman does make a replacement intake which I have used several times. And it is much cheaper than the factory one.