Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Fuse 22 powers the fuse box under the dash. Fuse 20 powers the GEM module and clutch pedal position jumper, which is used on an auto trans vehicle in place of the clutch switch. Quite often this issue is the windshield leaking water into the GEM and CJB (CJB=central junction box/fuse box under the dash). Can you remove both of those and see if water has gotten in and caused rust and electrical arcing.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.