Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
So the starter is getting battery power and signal power when trying to start. This indicates the solenoid on the starter is faulty. The vibrations and heat while driving are allowing it to work later on. This fix is just to replace the starter motor.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.