Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

No power in my F350 1994 diesel. no headlights, no dash, no

Customer Question

no power in my F350 1994 diesel. no headlights , no dash, no crank, -nothing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Do fuses P-N-J under the hood have battery voltage?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont know - how do i check that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not too experienced with these kind of things.

You would remove the fuses and test the holes under them with a test light or volt meter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your original answer did not help me very much. there are no fuses under the hood that are marked P,N or J. I would like your help to fix my problem as I was charged 48 dollars. How do can you help me fix my problem . today I will use a test light to check all the fuses under the hood.

I have not posted an answer yet, we are still in the diag steps. Below is a fuse box diagram to see which fuses I need you to check.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/PNJ.png

Hello again, I am sorry you were not pleased with my help.

I hate that you paid to get an answer but left, what appears to me, not satisfied.

Just so you know I am still here and available to help any day. We can start over fresh or just pick up where we left off.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris - the diagram you provided is not for a 1994 powerstroke ford truck - my manual has a different fuse listing - I have solved the issue by speaking to my own mechanic and replacing both batteries - it is unfotunate that this online pay for solutions did not work for me - I feel like my 48 dollars was wasted.

You are correct it was wasted. I wished you would of been able to respond sooner so I could help you faster. Sorry the Ford diagrams did not match your truck. Is there another concern you would like me to help with, at least then you could rate and get something for you money.