Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The vinyl is coming loose around my air bag.....i have a

Customer Question

the vinyl is coming loose around my air bag.....i have a 2007 Fusion.....my dealer here in Bakersfield will not fix without replacing with new dash cover.. that will cost way too much money..i am not under warranty.....i took it somewhere else and they said that is the dealers problem....who can i talk to that's high up at Ford Co....to get this fixed its a Ford problem because it has happened to others.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

You can contact Ford motor company customer service and they may be able to help you with this problem There contact number is ***** There are no guarantees they will help you with the cost of the repair but sometime the squeaky wheel get the most attention. Nothing to loose by at least trying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got about same information from Ford but no number to company..............6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there someone to ask for at this number or an extension....i could be all day on phone Ford is big co.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately that is the only customer service number that Ford offeres. Unfortunately they will not give out names and or extensions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks...goodbye
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You're very welcome , thank you as well.