rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Ford flex 2009 wont start. No lights on dash board except

Customer Question

Ford flex 2009 wont start. No lights on dash board except air bag indicator light.
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The first thing to do is to attach a scan tool to the computer systems and see if any codes have been set in ANY of the computers. If they're all clear, then I would try a re-learn on the computer system. See attachment.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will rate you in three weeks time. I am at work offshore at the moment and the car is pushed and parked in my compound. I will do as instructed in your suggested solution when I get back home. Please bear with me.
Thanks.
Ebunu
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, I'll wait for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Please wait. I will do just as instructed. I do hope it will work. I will be back home 2 weeks from today. Thanks.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Moreci,
I will be home tomorrow to try out the solution you offered. I will update you on the development. I am sorry for the delay. I work offshore and there was no way I could have applied your solution while at work. Thanks.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for remembering me.