Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have no fire on my 2001 2.5 L engine.
, I have

Customer Question

Customer: I have no fire on my 2001 2.5 L engine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have recently had numerous misfire and engine stalls over the last four weeks , along with a battery and alternator problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Welcome I am Chris

When you say no fire, can i assume you have verified there is no ignition spark being made?

Can I get the model vehicle this is?

I hate that you spent money here, and left, what appears to be not pleased with me or my help. I am still here and available to help. We can pick up where we left off or start over.

Chris