Great, so you are getting the 2 power signals to the starter relay from the prior test. That leaves pin 1 to the relay not grounding. That comes from the PCM/security system. So we need to jump over to unplugging the PCM and checking all powers and grounds at it. Use the links below.
-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------
1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.
2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.
3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.
4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.
5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.
6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.
7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)