Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

I have a F-250 2013 I have not power at any of the towing

Customer Question

I have a F-250 2013 I have not power at any of the towing fuses? Is there a circuit breaker that feeds the towing package?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

I'd be happy to look that up for you but I need more information or I won't even be able to pull up the wiring diagram, such as what engine, 4wd or rwd, and is it an xl, lariat, king ranch, etc?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an XLT 4 X 4 I've checked all that I can find in the manual that has any thing to do with towing. There has to be something holding out power to the fuse panel, there is no power at the fuse panel under the hood.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

engine?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

And which specific fuses have no power and in which fuse box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Diesel engine, most all under the hood i've checked didnt have power
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

There are 5 mega fuses in the high current battery junction box located on the right side of the engine compartment, do they all have power from them at all times?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

One of those mega fuses, the 200a one feeds the battery junction box located at the left rear of the engine compartment. Do you have voltage to the first fuse listed in the wiring diagram that this mega fuse powers which would be fuse #9, a 30a fuse in the battery junction box? The rest of the fuses that that mega fuse feeds in that box are 8,22,12,7,27,26,25 and 23 to name a few.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Here are 9 pages of the POWER DISTRIBUTION, let me know if they are blurry.