Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 2004 Ford F150 experienced a tail light failure coming

Customer Question

My 2004 Ford F150 experienced a tail light failure coming home from work. Started with the right turn signal blinking rapidly (which is a burnt bulb) then spread to the left inside 5 minutes. brake lights then went dim and running lights went out. My windshield fluid switch hasn't worked in months and I susp[ected it was the multifunction switch inside the steering wheel--I replaced that but it did not solve the problem. I did notice that when I applied the brakes and took a bulb out-the other bulb got brighter and when I replaced the bulb both sides were weak again.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Just to make sure I understand correct:

The 2 lower rear brake lights are dim

The parking lights on all 4 corners are inoperable

Are the turn signals now working correct?

Do you still need assistance?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)