Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

All the lighting on dashboard ain't working even the ac

Customer Question

all the lighting on dashboard ain't working even the ac lighting, Ac works and the radio works but the light doesnt
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

All exterior lights work and the interior courtesy lamps, just not the lights behind the components interior when the headlights are on, correct?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That and just realized the tailgate lights aren't working as well guess it might me the fuse from under the hood, do 06 f150 have one and if the y do where

Check fuses 6 and 40 under the dash. If they are good then its your headlight switch that is the faulty part.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think I got it fixed think it was fuse six will find out for sure during nighttime though

Glad I could help and thanks for rating my response. If assistance is needed trying to find this short, let me know.