A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

I have 2001 ford escape v6, but radiator fan does not work.

Customer Question

I have 2001 ford escape v6, but radiator fan does not work. Thought it might be electrical relay switch, but could it be the
sensor? How can I tell?
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

First check fuses #25 and #26 in the engine bay fuse box. Also check fuse #9 in the dash fuse box. If any of the fuses are blown, replaced the cooling fans or the fuse will blow again. If the cooling fan motors are drawing too much current, the fuses will blow to protect the circuits.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only had the one question and this is supposed to be a "Free Trial". My account has already been charged $5 and then another $34. This hit my bank account within minutes of sending you my question. I;m upset about it and request an immediate refund and also cancel the Free Trial. I cannot try your solution just yet as I am a 63 yr old woman and will have to wait for my son or a friend to check your instruction. Please cancel free trial and process refund of $34.00.