Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  5 Yrs. exp. ASE certified specalize electrical,brakes, a/c driveability
10186415

I have ford F150 2005. My power mirrors stopped working and

Customer Question

I have ford F150 2005. My power mirrors stopped working and it is not the fuse. All else works perfect Both stopped working at same time. Switch seems ok
Category: Ford
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

The easy test to do is first make sure fuse number 3 (5amps) in the fuse block on the inside of the truck. If that's good remove the switch and make sure you have power in the Orange wire, if you do good if not reply back.if you have power there, select left or right mirror, then hold the switch to turn the mirror left then right while checking for Power on the green then the red wires, if no power is found, replaced the switch, if you have power replace the mirrors. Replace back if you have anymore question and please give a positive rating. Thanks