James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

I have a 2007 f350 6.0 diesel, i just changed the oil cooler

Customer Question

I have a 2007 f350 6.0 diesel, i just changed the oil cooler on it and i now have a big oil leak on the drivers side but cant see where its coming from, there is a small drip coming from the oil feed to the turbo, thinking it could possibly be the end coming from the hpop that is leaking but cant tell
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

Hello, did you remove the turbo when doing the oil cooler? We're these o rings replaced?

Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.