Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I LOST POWER TO RADIO A/C AND DOME LIGHT ,T HAVE OWNERS

Customer Question
I LOST POWER TO RADIO...
I LOST POWER TO RADIO A/C AND DOME LIGHT DON,T HAVE OWNERS MANUEL ALL FUSES CHECK GOOD
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
9/20/2015
Ford Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This could be a wiring issue or internal failure in the central junction block, but if the radio and dome lamps stopped working at the same time then there is little chance that fuse F2.27 in the junction block has not blown. This is the power feed to the radio as well as to the GEM to allow the dome lamps to work. Double check this fuse or replace it with a known good one, which is in the junction block inside. You will almost certainly find it's blown.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician