How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Your Own Question
James, Ford Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 3630
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
Type Your Ford Question Here...
James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2008 f250 6.4 and a tube from the oil filler

Customer Question

i have a 2008 f250 6.4 and a tube from the oil filler container goes down, snaking around the a/c comp. and alternator, connecting at the bottom of the engine just behind the a/c compressor. i bought the hose and tube assy and it looks like i have to remove alt. and comp. to replace it. the elbow hose end is leaking oil. my ? is, is there an easy fix , like just replacing the elbow and if so how.?? thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Is it the upper or lower elbow that is leaking?