Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Sorry had a emerg to tend to need to review UqxFE, Ma55U,

Customer Question

sorry had a emerg to tend to need to review UqxFE , Ma55U , xfSOs and Cc3sa please
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
waiting for results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have not recieved any answers on my Uqxfe , ma55u,xfsos andCc3sa yet can any one help
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what it is you are needing, your question is not clear and also what model is your 1988? Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
working on 1988 ford f-150 4x4 with a 5.0 lite eng manual trans are problem is no fuel injector pulse have spark and good fuel presure voltage drop on white blue wire coming to relay when cranking only 12 volts when key on
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Which relay is the voltage dropping on and do you have key on power to the red power wire at the injectors?

Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.