How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 31935
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a F150 1992 and trying to repair front passenger brake

Customer Question

HI Im Jeff. Have a F150 1992 and trying to repair front passenger brake line, have new steel line from left side to where it goes through frame. I need to know part number of connecter block that steel line screws into and rubber line on other side connects to. mine is corroded off and broken so needs to be replaced but parts store doesn't know what it would be.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

I show the part number as 2C267 - hydraulic tee(see attached) - you should be able to get this at any Ford dealer, or the parts store should be able to match one up using a brake line fitting for yours and brake hose for yours to match the threads. My Napa does this for me all the time and is quicker and cheaper than a dealer