Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

The tow/haul light keepsflashing in my '07 f250 superduty.

Customer Question

The tow/haul light keepsflashing in my '07 f250 superduty. sometimes when im pulling my trailer and sometimes not.when its flashing it makes it harder to start going from a complete stop.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

This flashing light is the PCMs way of telling you there is a transmission issue and a trouble code stored. The first steps are checking the color, level and odor of the trans oil, then check and see which codes are stored with a tool. Next would be diag of that code to see if there is a solenoid or clutch failure. If you can get me the codes, I can help more.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris