Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2010 Ford Ranger VIN 1FTKR1EE4APA67881. IT I was

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2010 Ford Ranger VIN 1FTKR1EE4APA67881. IT I was told it needs the new disc and brakes on both front. I wanted to get OEM parts at affordable prices. Any ideas? Website link for part number
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

An aftermarket brake rotor will be fine, they are all pretty much the same. I do recommend though, using Motorcraft pads.

At rockauto.com the front Motorcraft pads are 41.79$ thats all 4 pads. The rotors cheapest 21$ each, or Motorcraft ones 80$ each.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok the brr236. Is that the pn I need for the rotors

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok the brr236. Is that the pn I need for the rotors. I am going to go with motorcraft

Motorcraft makes many that will fit. The Ford part is AL5Z-1102-A Motorcraft number BRRF62

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok when I went rockauto.com, I typed in the info and said that brr236 fit the 2010 ford ranger. I already had ordered them

Glad I could help and thanks for rating my response.