James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

I just had my transfer case fluid replaced and I was driving

Customer Question

I just had my transfer case fluid replaced and I was driving ##own the highway and lost all power. I can shift through the gears bug the truck will not move 2008 for expedition do you think it's the transfer case or the transmission?
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there shouldn't be anyway the transfer case service can cause this. You can try shifting into*****and see if the vehicle will move. If the vehicle won't move while in gear but the engine revs up then the concern is likely going to be inside the transmission.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.