Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

How to disarm factory alarm permanently on a 2012 Ford

Customer Question

How to disarm factory alarm permanently on a 2012 Ford Fusion
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Sorry but that is not an option, it is incorporated into modules which you can not disable nor remove or many other car features would be effected. It sounds like your having an alarm issue that needs to be addressed. Would you like help doing that? If so is this a concern with the PATS system that prevents starting or the perimeter alarm that goes off when unauthorized entry is sensed.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris