Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2008 Ford Expedition with a five button remote that

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Ford Expedition with a five button remote that operates the 4 door locks and the rear tailgate and rear window how can I program the new remote??
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a simple question I own a 2008 Ford Expedition with a five button remote that operates the four passenger doors and tailgate and rear glass how do I program my new remote every where I've went only shows how to program to operate four passenger doors I need to know how to program to operate tailgate and rear glass ????
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a very simple question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Get back to me here I don't use a conversation page
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A live phone call to(###) ###-####thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm waiting on a live phone call from the Ford mechanic. Regarding the programming of my 5 button remote to my 2008 Ford Expedition. Please respond you have already been paid $25.00 by PayPal I trusted you enough to pay in full up front.
Now please call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

All Remote Keyless Entry transmitters must be programmed at the same time. Do not apply the brake pedal during this sequencing, as doing so ends the sequence and the transmitters will not be programmed.

Unlock the door locks using the door lock control switch.

Turn the ignition switch from the OFF to the RUN position 8 times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds), with the eighth turn ending in RUN. If the module successfully enters program mode, it locks and then unlocks all the doors.

Within 20 seconds, press any button on the RKE transmitter to be programmed. The doors lock and then unlock to confirm that each RKE transmitter is programmed. Repeat this step for each RKE transmitter

1. Exiting the programming mode is accomplished if one of the following occurs:
    • The key transitions to the OFF position.
    • Twenty seconds have passed since entering the programming mode or since the last RKEtransmitter was programmed.
    • The maximum number (4) of RKE transmitters have been programmed.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris