Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

No current coming to my trailer plug marker lights 2015 f150

Customer Question

No current coming to my trailer plug for my marker lights 2015 f150 4x4
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, the expert you have requested is not on line at the moment so I can help you, sorry for the delay.

There are two fuse that power the park lamp relay that you need to check first. The two fuse to check are the located in the under hood fuse panel and they are the F34 fuse as well as the F35 fuse, check these to make sure they are not blown and we can work from there. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well, copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Parking%20lamps%20Sept%209.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron