Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ron I was wondering how I can bypass the pet system and a

Customer Question
Hi Ron I'm Danny I...
Hi Ron I'm Danny I was wondering how I can bypass the pet system and a 2000 Ford Taurus
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
I meant P. A.T.S System
9/8/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

The PATS system can not be bypassed. Even though there is not a way to do this, if there were because there are vehicles non Ford that you can do this on. We here would not be legally allowed to help you do so, not being able to prove your working on your vehicle. A local mobile locksmith can come to you and program 2 keys to your vehicle, cheaper than towing it to a dealer.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician