Fix It Man
Fix It Man, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel
1627031

My 2007 Ford Explorer V-6 wont always start Ive had 350.00

Customer Question

My 2007 Ford Explorer V-6 wont always start Ive had 350.00 worth pf work done and a new battery I have had rechecked. If it starts it wont restart and I have noticed it will only start when it is cold out not always?QUESTION}
Category: Ford
Expert:  Fix It Man replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me what the vehicle does when it will not start. Does the engine crank over or does it act more like a dead battery?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it starts at all it wont start again it does nothing my dash panel and everything lights up my electric windows work, it just wont turn over and it does not make any noise in the engine other than the ding of the door or being open
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if you received my first email so will let you know what said; If the car starts it wont start again everything works even if it does not start, my power window the gauges light up the bell goes off when key is in ignition or the doors open. I bought a new battery and had it double checked to make sure there was nothing wrong with the battery, I also paid an idiot mechanic 350.00 to fix the problem and he does not return my calls
Expert:  Fix It Man replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Did he happen to replace the starter?