Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My Ford Focus electric has 36 miles left. But now it won't

Customer Question

My Ford Focus electric has 36 miles left. But now it won't charge. What can it be?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This may be due to an electrical fault detected by one of the computers disabling the charge or causing the no charge fault here as I have seen in some cases before.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done and if any codes are set they will need diagnosed to locate and repair the cause here.

It may also be a fault with one of the charge circuit components failing needing replaced.I have seen this in some cases cause an issue.The charge system needs tested as well as fault codes checked to pinpoint the fault here.

Thanks Pete