Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Well im trying to find out whats wrong wth my truck

Customer Question

well im trying to find out whats wrong wth my truck
yesterday i drove about 5 miles just fine turned off engine and hour and half later turned it on and when i drove off this horrible grinding sound under the truch whether in reverse or foward you hear a rattle and grinding sound clunking almost like a loose timing chain .
but truck seems to drive and run fine no stalling or significant power loss.
and the other strange symptom is i loose power the dashs digital screen and ac unit , radio, power buttons die. if i turn the truck oof and on again they all work fine for about a few seconds then die but i have dash lights and truck still runds and drives
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Is the grinding noise only while driving?

Does turning the key off/on help on the noise issue?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

It seems like we are not done yet. If your still wanting/needing help, I m still available.