Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Check engine light/error code: 'reductant heater A control',

Customer Question

Check engine light/error code: 'reductant heater A control', ford F250/FX4, 6.7l
Is this serious? Or can I drive it for a bit before getting into a mechanic?
Thanks,
Terry
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im confused. i was willing to pay 28 bucks for ONE question. but i have NO interest in a monthly membership. the process had NO mention of this until it was too late. i am in the process of trying to cancel this. do not waste your time answering. i felt this was a great service until i felt tricked into a monthly billing cycle. i do not want to waste your time when i will be disputing the charges on my card. thank you anyway.terry
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

You can contact the website and opt out of the monthly subscription plan which your account shows you did not even sign up for. Let me know if you would like me to continue on, and provide an answer to your question.