Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a Ford 2007 Freestar SEL with 120,000 miles on it.

Customer Question

Hi.
The other day my AC in the rear started blowing hot air.
The front is ok.
The rear starts blowing cool air and after about 10 seconds, it starts blowing hot air.
The front continues to blow cool air.
Can you help.
Thank you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Monitor the rear air temp to see if you can at the least change the temp from outside air temp to hot air. If you can then the blend door actuator is fine and the lack of rear AC is from a faulty expansion valve.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris