Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

Kenny, i believe you answered my question in another post i

Customer Question

Kenny,
i believe you answered my question in another post i just read? My 2007 Taurus has no spark to 2 and 6 at the coil or plugs but runs on the other cylinders, it sounds like you recommended replacing the pcm
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** and thanks for your question.
That's usually the problem but the coil itself could be bad - those two cylinders share the same portion of the coil pack, also the ground driver wire between the coil and PCM could be the problem.
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 2 years ago.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service as you see fit. Rating does not close the question if you have follow up questions. Thanks!