Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Okay. I have a 2004 CVPI. I'm sure you've heard of the

Customer Question

Okay. I have a 2004 CVPI. I'm sure you've heard of the optional police connector harness, C275 with a base service part number of 14A411. I was wondering about the "hazard in signal" and "hazard out signal" and how those two leads function to turn on the hazard lighting system.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Yes I know where and what C275 is, but I do not know what issue your car has that your trying to address. Are you saying your hazard lights do not work, but the turn signals do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I am referencing are two of the leads coming from C275. One red and white lead labeled "hazard in signal" and the light blue lead labeled "hazard out signal". What role do these leads play in operating the hazard system? Can I push 12V through the hazard input signal and get the hazardsto turn on?

WH/RD pin 2

LB pin 11

Both come from the LCM and both go to the police junction box behind the right center of the dash. The WH/RD goes to fuse 49, LB just flows through the junction box, then both wires are cut there and available for a police lighting wire harness to be plugged up LB is called the turn lamp feed, and WH/RD the park lamp hazard power.

No just powering either of these wires will not turn on your hazard lights. These wires are only for the flashing lights on a police car and controlled through he multifunction switch and the LCM.