Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

HOW TO PUSH CALIPERS BACK ON REAR/2013 MODEL NEED TO FIT NEW

Customer Question
HOW TO PUSH CALIPERS BACK...
HOW TO PUSH CALIPERS BACK ON REAR/2013 MODEL
NEED TO FIT NEW PADS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/19/2015
Ford Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hello I will help you with your question,
What model is your Ford?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

AlvinC answered a question about my Ford truck that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of his subject would have known what was going on.

Rich DUSA

Because of your expertise, you armed me with enough ammunition to win the battle with the dealer. They are installing a fuel filter and fuel pump at no charge to me.

MollyUSA

I needed help with my car on Saturday morning....got a response in 5 minutes, and it was the perfect solution. Thanks again to your service.

Jason V.Kirkland, WA

I do know, after going though this with JustAnswer, that I can somewhat trust my mechanic but I will always contact you prior to going there.

BRNew Jersey