Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

How do I get the trip odometer to appear and monitor miles

Customer Question

How do I get the trip odometer to appear and monitor miles as I drive my new EDGE?
Elvin Martin
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What year is this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2015 - just purchased.

OK. Its a pretty in depth thing to explain so I am going to provide you with the full section of your owners manual explaining how to work things through the steering wheel controls. You can get to both trip odometers from the main menu. If this doesnt help let me know what part you are stuck on and I can walk you through it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I saw trip 1 and 2 appear, but after going through menus I was unable to get rid of miles traveled and start a new trip.
Elvin

Note: You can reset your trip information by pressing and holding the OK button on the left hand steering wheel controls.