Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I just pulled off the interstate to fuel up. My truck won't

Customer Question

I just pulled off the interstate to fuel up. My truck won't start up. 2009 F150
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I try to start it the starter wants to stay in a cranking mode. So i stopped trying to crank it quickly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Is the theft light on or flashing with the key on?

Do you know how to check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

So far its looking like a possible failed throttle body, but by far not enough info to buy parts yet.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris