Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2001 ford f 250 (it has a service bed on it, used

Customer Question

I have a 2001 ford f 250 (it has a service bed on it, used to be a gas company truck), it lost all fuel pressure and just died in the road, according to everything I can find the power goes through the fuse then relay, to the inertia switch and then to the fuel pump driver module, to the fuel pump and back out to the fuel pump driver module to an intermitant ground, to regulate fuel pressure.
I jumpered pin 30 and 87 of the relay for diagnostic purposes, I have no power at the inertia switch, so I run a hot lead to the pink and black wire still no fuel pressure.
disconnected the fuel pump wires and ran power to the pink and black wire and grounded the black one, fuel pump dont work, so I need to change that however,,,
I cannot for the life of me (and my truck) find the fuel pump driver module it isnt on the cross member above the spare tire not is it by the battery fuse/relay box
Does my truck have a fuel pump driver module, if yes where would it be, also why would I not have power between the relay and the inertia switch.
Ken
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  A. Penland replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
What engine does the F250 have?