Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

HDGene. I have a 2001 F150 4x4, 5.4. Trans quit. 4r70w. What

Customer Question

Hi HDGene. I have a 2001 F150 4x4, 5.4. Trans quit. 4r70w. What trans will interchange? Thanks in advance.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

The 99-03 4R70 in an F150 is compatible, though the econoline, and crown victoria can be made to work with some minor modifications. The trouble free approach is to use the exact same part number.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris