Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2 issues with a 2007 Expedition. 1st is that the windshield

Customer Question

2 issues with a 2007 Expedition. 1st is that the windshield washer fluid will not spray. fuse is good. Wife said it worked once when we bought it several months ago then hasn't worked since. Front nor rear will spray. Also the rear wiper motor will not work. I KNOW that the actual wiper assembly is siezed, but even with the back window open but the latch tricked into thinking the window is closed, the motor will still not turn. fuse is good there too. Need to replace the washer fluid pump and the rear wiper motor?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

You need to unplug the washer pump and command the washer on to see if your getting power and ground, if so then the pump is bad or there is a leak. If there is a leak, disconnect the hose from the washer pump and command it on to verify it sprays from the pump. For the rear wiper can you do the diag steps below?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris