Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2003 F150 I replaced PCM relay and battery saver relay. now

Customer Question

2003 F150 I replaced PCM relay and battery saver relay. now I can start my truck but the battery light is on. and my abs light is on.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The battery light comes on when the instrument cluster detects a charging issue. The ABS module can be storing a code for low system voltage. While running at all rpms and with electrical loads on and off, is the battery maintaining 13-15 volts?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris