Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

1998 ff150 no start condition and replaced solenoid and

Customer Question

1998 ff150 no start condition and replaced solenoid and starter and ignition switch relays seemto work with a click and losing power on top wire on solenoid going down to starter really dont whats wrong with the truck need lot of help
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Is the theft light off, with the key in and in the run position, if it has the theft system?At the starter relay on the firewall above the passenger valve cover or on the passenger fender, is the little wire to it, small stud, powered when trying to start?Are one or both large wires, large studs powered when trying to start?If you cross the large studs with a screwdriver will it crank and start with the key on? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris