Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ford: my name is ***** ***** i have a 95 ford f150 5.0.

Customer Question
hello my name is *****...
hello my name is ***** ***** i have a 95 ford f150 5.0. i am having white smoke pour out of the exhaust. my engine i already lnow burns oil, but it has never poured smoke like this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
the exhaust on the car is non-existent. all it has at the moment is dumps, everything has falling off and i havnt fixed it yet. so i know that there is no back pressure. also one of the transmission oil coolent lines broke so i patched it. i dont know if that has anything to do with it. i also over filled the engine with oil, but i took some out to where the oil was at the right level , and it still pushed out smoke.
7/31/2015
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Hello my name is Scott
Did this problem just start after a oil change or oil fill? How far overfull was the crankcase?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician