Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

Those diagrams were great. Do you have anything with a lille

Customer Question

Those diagrams were great. Do you have anything with a lille more detail of the mounting brackets? For example the lower shock mount, I believe is also the bracket that the leaf spring U-bolts also attach to, but the pics of that weren't clear and u-bolts
weren't labelled. And I have these parts (Brackets?) that I can't find in any of the diagrams. Part numbers are E8TA-17A029-AB & E8TA-17A028 I'll attach a pic of one. If you can tell me what these are and send a parts diagram that has them in it, I would appreciate
it.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also couldn't find the king pins in either of those diagrams.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
I found this picture.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
Here is this for the king pins.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Those last two diagrams are also great, but do you have the key that shows the names of the parts labelled with the numbers?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.
I don't sorry, this is all I can find.