Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F150: I installed a new instalment panel and now my theft light

Customer Question

I installed a new instalment panel and now my theft light is blinking and truck won't start
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 2 years ago.
The instrument cluster holds the information for the security keys. When you replace the cluster you need to have your keys programmed to the new one.