How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 35843
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

F150: I have an 07 f150 my temperture sensor has gone out I

Customer Question

I have an 07 f150 my temperture sensor has gone out I was told it was under the manifold can i get to it without taking the manifold off
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.
Are you referring to the CHT (cylinder head temp sensor) ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes and I got a ECT
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Actually Ford calls it the CHT and unfortunately it is under the intake and due to the lack of clearance it can not be removed without removing the intake manifold. I have enclosed the steps to do both in the link below, copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them. a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.