Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford Fusion: ,I have a problem with my 2011 Ford Fusion

Customer Question

I have a problem with my 2011 Ford Fusion A/C. The A/C blows hot air only and not cold. I have taken it to diffrent workshops and they performed the normal checks (compressor, furion) with no lcuk. One mechanic tried connecting the A/C switch and battery directly and it worked perfectly fine. He was not able to identify the cause of the issue, do you have any advice on how to resolve this issue?
Regards,
Ali
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Are you going to be doing the diag and repair yourself?Do you have auto or manual climate control?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I think have a manual climate control as I do not have a button for Auto AC in my car.I will take the car to a workshop to apply the suggested fix.Regards,
Ali
I have advice on how to diagnose, I ado not have enough information on the fix just yet. You will need to take it to a better shop than the one you used because they were unable to diagnose and fix it. The steps you need to have done are included in the link below. If you can get me some or all of these results, then i can start to figure this out.