Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford e250 super duty: I have lost power to my windows and dash

Customer Question

I have lost power to my windows and dash on my 07 e250, thought there would be a fuseable link leading from the door panel to the starter, Do I have to drop the door panel to find it. it is not runninng along the firewall. I have checked and doubled checked my fuses for the dash, radio, etc,. no luck.help?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
The instrument cluster controls the accessory delay relay which powers the windows. So addressing the cluster is required first. You ave verified its not a fuse issue. So that means we need to check the grounds next before removing the cluster and testing wires there. Find the parking brake switch, follow those wires to a large harness. Go up that harness about 6 inches where 2 wires come out and are grounded to the dash. Can you sand those. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris