Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

Ford Thunderbird: Have 2005 Thunderbird and engine light is

Customer Question

Have 2005 Thunderbird and engine light is on. Was told that it was the manifold gasket and would cost $2,500.00 to be fixed. Just spent $2,000.00 aid conditioning compressor and the light was not on. Is the cost right and why now is the engine light on.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. That price seems kinda high for a manifold and they are not usually a issue. What code are you getting ? If I am not online tonight when you reply I will get back in the morning. Let me know what codes you have and I can assist. Lou